DRO 2.47% 83.0¢ droneshield limited

DRONESHIELD (DRO), whats everyones thoughts?? Just gained a military contract

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hi everyone!
    Just thought Id find out what everyone is feeling about DRONESHIELD (DRO)..??
    I myself am a little obsessed. I see this type of technology being adapted alot more in our daily lives. Use in mining sectors, for aerial mapping and orienteering. Amazon are already in the process and production of their drone delivery service. We should be seeing that in Australia by the end of the year or start of 2022.
    I know DRONESHIELD (DRO) recently scored a couple of contracts through the Australian military. If everything is successful Drone Shield will become the major player in this industry.
    Drone Shield are in the process of rolling out portable UAV Trackers. Its a device that links to our satellites and sends the data back down to the ground. It identifies ANY aerial drone and locates their pilot. Even if the pilot who is in control of the Drone can be anywhere up to 5km away. The US military are already in talks with them behind closed doors regarding this technology. It would put an end to all this UFO story's and sightings, as 80% of the sightings are Drones. The US military would start charging people. Im quite sure you need permission to be in the sky, or there would be accidents everywhere. I'll look into it and find out.
    But what's everyone's thoughts on DRONESHIELD (DRO)..??
    I think its a steal at the moment, it hasn't even hit $0.20! Can defiantlyntly see a productive future for this stock .
    Thanks again everyone, really appreciate all comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.020(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $584.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 83.5¢ 80.5¢ $5.333M 6.520M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20352 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 206000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
83.0¢
  Change
0.020 ( 2.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
81.5¢ 83.3¢ 80.8¢ 1879991
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.