DRO 5.73% $1.32 droneshield limited

I liked the article you shared, good to see its from someone who...

1. 1,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    I liked the article you shared, good to see its from someone who sold out and doesn't have a position in the business, yet realising its worth buying in again at a price higher than what the SP was in May 2024 when they sold.

Most articles and broker consensus suggest that it is currently oversold and undervalued, especially when considering future growth prospects. They are advising a hold status, pending the closure of future contracts.

For context, here are two more articles posted this month that give a balanced overview of Droneshields current state, suggesting growth is highly likely:

Article 1: DroneShield: Market Leader In Drone Threat Reduction Using AI (OTCMKTSRSHF) | Seeking Alpha

Article 2:
    Why did this top broker just downgrade DroneShield shares? (msn.com)

Before someone jumps in with the brilliant insight that "brokers don't know what they're talking about," keep in mind these are the same folks on HotCopper predicting that Droneshield is heading to 50 cents, yet they suggest not listening to brokers but somehow people should listen to their spam posts instead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.32
Change
-0.080(5.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.146B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.40 $1.32 $12.04M 8.963M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 134196 $1.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.