DRO 5.73% $1.32 droneshield limited

I don't think you're wrong with your thoughts in any way, and I...

1. 936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    I don't think you're wrong with your thoughts in any way, and I appreciated the response. But it also looks like petty arguing, and a distraction from getting on with it. I disagree that DroneShield or any other company would ever be in trouble for the trading activity and comments of others. If Forest is making a public comment, the DroneShield clearly aren't the only ones not doing something about it. That is ASIC's responsibility. Why are DroneShield the only company I've ever heard of, arguing with the trading activity and public comments of investors? Or am I just lucky or aloof to have not come across this - perhaps are there common examples of a director of a company taking legal action on an investor for allegations of market manipulation? Honestly I've just never heard of it and I don't think it 'looks' good on DroneShield to be wasting time on something they probably can't change.

I have changed my sentiment to sell based on this new information about the company and current SP. (Previously owned, and yes regretfully sold well below current SP but I don't believe I'm bias in that regard with my current assessment - maybe I am!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.32
Change
-0.080(5.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.146B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.40 $1.32 $12.04M 8.963M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 134196 $1.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.