ELS 3.41% 42.5¢ elsight limited

droneUp/Walmart, page-7

1. 647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328

I expect these posts have nothing to do with the company and product itself but maybe with the ex CEO or a board member and promises that did not deliver and now has a vendetta ?? But hey that's ok just see it for what it is ...... just ignorant bitterness ..... but must give credit where it is due and that is your dedication to the attack . Just when you think the angry people who walk the streets talking to themselves have been secured for the day in a nice quiet place you manage to find your way back to your keyboard .. luck for us hey !! dedicating hours trying to make everyone else feel like sh...t and joining you wandering aimlessly down the path of misery .... the truly confusing part after so much negativity and anger is you constantly want to buy the stock... delusional

But let’s take a quick look at the great advice and care offered to your possible fellow shareholders ... “one might say your great hits” yes I have left out many of the repetitive statements about share price ..

Dali123 don’t buy els look after your metal health .. don’t buy this terrible.... terrible .....stock that you have invested so much time beating down with your personal attacks on staff ,management , founders , board ,clients and even the poor old shareholders. Just find something positive in life and chase that dream .

Here is a though maybe focus on existing industries with big players rather than emerging industry ..that raises money and looks to prove and build a product as the market grows . None of us can control the time that it takes and their are plenty on companies that raise so much money over many many years and never end up with a product (a few on the ASX ). We have a great product/tech in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. We have a new CEO and have gone from a few early clients that did not eventuate to anything but buy now i expect we are close to 100 clients who are all servicing or looking to service possibly 100's of their own clients also and we will grow organically as the market does . I agree it has been a long run but the product ..balance sheet .. client base ... market place and team has never been better .

Even if the company, one day, will get a neworder from Droneup/walmart, it will not help for the share price!!!
    It's margins are too small and the company willnever make any money.

I can't see how Elsight can make any cash in thefuture and it will need more injections every 1-2 years.

Sorry guys but there is no story here and youshould take your cards from the table!!!

It looks like walmart has chosen anothersupplier.

no! this is not a significant purchase....it's nothing! it'sless than what I spent during the black friday.

I believe they're employees or former ceo or both betweenthese sellers.

shareholders should change the board and management asap asthey have no idea how to deliver....shame!

No sales, no income, no cash and loser board and management =raising fund for less than 0.3c

Cap raising is going to be very soon but at arange of 15-20c!!!

I just try to help people without knowledge!
    I don't like fake news

you should ask me.... I have told you in ahead of time thatthe stock price is moving towards 20C....shame you haven't listened!!! nexttime don't laugh

None of the board members have bought any shares!
    Nir has sold like crazy all that time!!!
    The company will need to raise more fund by yearend.
    At this time the price will be much lower.
    See you soon at 0.15-0.2C

Poor Yoav, he will never get any of this options as thesetargets are not achievable.
    He has deserved for a better plan than this onebut he doesn't have anyone to work with at this company as his board isimpotent!!!

What's the difference between Walmart and Amzon?
    Walmat will buy "halo" for $100k andAmzon for $30k!!!
    Elsight can't deliver any sales with its currentsale team!!!

An order of $90K is a joke!!!

Do you think they will have some revenues in the future fromall these "design wins"?
    It's very rare the company hasn't translated iteven once of them to sales!! shame.

Great summary and good to know the options plan ( which putsome pressure on SP) is close to end in the next few days. It might not go to0.25 (as I believed) but 0.3 is still possible!!
    I believe the SP will move much higher only when management announce on real orders from allthese design wins. So many design win but non orders yet....
    Be ready to take off when it comes!!!

The trend is clear: more design wins and lower share price!!
    two reasons for that:

1. Share holders have not finish to sell shares inpurpose to finance their options plan ( to have to sell 1M more shares untilJune 2nd).
    2. The company has just mentioned newpartnerships/design wins but where are the orders..... Have a look on"TechData" agreement a year ago: Since then zero sales!!!
    around 25c share price by the end of June!!!
    great opportunity for a long term investment.....

Conclusion: SP will be towards the end of Mayat around 25c.
    Should be a great opportunity.
    This is only my opinion and it might be or not
    ....butas you can see Droneup & FAA announcements haven't help so far.

Sooner then later the share price will be under 30C.
    I'm waiting....

Shame the company can't translate any "design win"to sells!!!

I believe the share price will fall towards $0.2 as longthese 17M options would exercise.

In this case, I think and believe, the company will be under pressureto raise funds.
    In my opinion it will be at AUD 0.2.
    I'm waiting......time is with me!!!

Last time Elsight raised funds was with a 25% discount.
    What do you think will be now? : the discount willbe much higher - simple is that.....0.2 is around the corner ....sorry for thatbut this is my opinion.

no orders until 2025 - capital raise will be inJune at $0.2

No new deals will come in 2022 as well!!!

I believe it will be at $ 0.2 per share in June 22.

Walmart will works only with big players like:Zipline, Flytrex and etc and will never use a small company like Elsight!!!

They can't trust on a tiny company that will be without anycash in the next few months.

Flytrex got Wallmart drone services:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $64.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 44.5¢ 42.5¢ $4.744K 11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14999 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 1700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.