SEH 0.00% 25.0¢ sino gas & energy holdings limited

Not sure how long you have followed this stock, however, last...

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Not sure how long you have followed this stock, however, last time SEH shut down the wells because they hadn't been paid and the SJB PSC partner took 9 months to negotiate the terms and get the money.
    The share price went down to 2.6c when this happened and the management flew to Perth to appease the shareholders. I think that knocked the stuffing out of lot of the shareholders.
    Nearly 2 years later, the announcement nearly similar.

I have been absolutely assured that this is very different this time. Clearly the SEH management have a good relationship with CUCBM which is indicated by ODP in-principle approval and a new sales contract for 1 year and an agreement to explore 2 new PSC's with CUCBM.

I completely understand why the market reacted as it did, but the volume was nothing like two years ago and the percentage drop was not too wild, considering the buyers are not going to be overly interested when there is a 4 day break on the ASX coming tomorrow.

I think we'll see 20c in the next 2 weeks (with payment received) and low 20's by the end of June with the ODP formalised and CUCBM announcing that they have backed into the project.

Good times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.