SEH 0.00% 25.0¢ sino gas & energy holdings limited

Yes, I agree but it has now been dealt with. Always hard when...

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Yes, I agree but it has now been dealt with. Always hard when there are several parties being assigned different tasks.
    I get the feeling CNEML are more responsible for the paperwork and the legal/contractual side (therefore contracts/agreements/paper shuffling/money collection etc) and SEH are the experts in the technical aspects (therefore exploration, planning and production).

Interesting that the top 20 shareholders controlled 61% of stock in 2015, last year around 64.5% and this year over 68%. So the stock is moving into the banks and fund managers hands which is a good sign that they are now becoming very confident. SEH is relatively illiquid so it is going to be harder to get the shares unless there are more days like today. The big end of town have better access to the management and getting please explains compared with the little shareholders, so they are less inclined to panic on news like today.

I'm sure it is all good and the AGM in Sydney will be a pretty happy event this year. I'm going and will buy the management a drink if the LXG ODP has been formalised in time and cash has been collected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.