ANZ 1.46% $29.64 anz group holdings limited

DROP ETRADE, page-5

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Hmm ... interesting.

Looks like ANZ has at least 3 happy clients in Australia, if I read the above posts correctly. Thanks for your confidence, gals! Particularly glad about the "objective" (NOT) assessment of our trustworthy friend Mr or Ms "killa" - after all your negativity about ANZ in your previous posts on HC - or did I get that wrong as well?

killa, just wondering - given that you don't declare an interest in ANZ ... how come you try to make it your life's objectives to try and talk them down? More than half of your total HC posts are ANZ down ramps. What is your agenda?

Don't know about E-trade woes and Australia ... however funny that ANZ owns a perfectly good e-trades platform in New Zealand (anzsecurities, used to be Direct Broking). Just wondering - why don't they throw out this (if I trust your judgement for a second) substandard Aussie platform and use instead the good quality Kiwi platform they already own anyway?

Would save them heaps of money - no need anymore to pay for useless Aussie staff (you wouldn't talk down a platform run by good and useful staff, wouldn't you?) and more cash for the share holders. Win-win for everybody! We might as well suggest that at the AGM ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.