LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

dropping on low volume., page-25

1. 8,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: lum starting to deliver on promises You really are an id!ot aren't you?? Yes I do hold. Truckload - no. I had 100K which I (top 20 holder) options bought at 7c and subsequently converted them to FPO's for a total cost of 27c. I have since sold all those for prices between 75c and 50c so you tell me who is frustrated? Yes I have more (only 65K) and no I am not frustrated at LUM because I bought the potential like any other speccie. I did my research and am more than comfortable to hold. As for you, you must be frustrated for probably doing your nuts on this when you bought at 90c. Regardless, all those that hold do so because they have made an informed decision. Not because you think you have all the answers.

Do you have any idea at all - about shares that is? Do you know why people buy certain stocks. If you do know everything maybe you should become a financial advisor or analyst?

So far the only thing that you have proven is that you know a lot about mouthing off and being a pain in the @ss, but that my friend is the extent of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.