VYS 0.00% 52.0¢ vysarn limited

dropping price, page-11

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I was a bit surprised at the lack of effort that seemed to go into the answers - considering they were released to the market! From what other posters have put on HC, he puts more effort into replying to emails??

However, I don't know the reasons, maybe they just didn't have time to answer them fully. We certainly know it's not becuase they don't have anything to talk about! No updates on programs (Al already given) and indeed no slideshow presentation was a bit shabby on their part.

Patience though I think MHM long-termers. I'd almost say today seemed suspiciously short of info - maybe there are some updates just around the corner.

Chill out, put them in the bottom draw and let's see where we are in 6-12mths. I'm tipping north of $2.50, but that's an argument for another time ;)

I saw absolutely no reason for selling and will look forward to TTC's update. Appreciate the effort that guys took to get to, and report on, the AGM.

Director retiring - stated for personal reasons, have no reason to doubt this. Indeed, him cashing in some options may even lend weight to this. Still plenty of skin in the game.

Cheers
    Horsemin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.