VYS 7.79% 41.5¢ vysarn limited

Wish several poorer quality posters would take off, as it simply...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Wish several poorer quality posters would take off, as it simply is wasting time to read many posts on this thread lately. As I always say pls offer facts with poor sentiment.

Joe Wolf made his point that he believed poor sentiment is due to Council hold up. Yes we have a delay and the council is dragging its feet. Investors must know that shorters simply are trying to scare you out of your shares...stick them on ignore, so you will not waste you precious time.

Does anyone seriously see downside after Plant 1 fully commissioned and making near 1Mil every month in profit?

Any day council approval will come and any supposed shorters will all disappear from the thread and sentiment will return. HUGE risks taken by the shorters IMO.

Reminder of Facts; plant 1 earnings worth 1.2- discounted approx 50%.

OS expansion ANNs and JV's etc can come at any time and this is our blue sky potential of $10+. Current value on this approx 60c IMO.

Insto bought 12 Mil shares for $1 that many of us tried to get our hands on only a few weeks ago.

IMO- downside risk = 10c upside potential = several $$

Not many stocks on ASX you will find with so little downside and so much upside IMO.

Shorters are playing a dangerous game, as some investors may simply choose to blow you out of the water. Last thing I would do is tell others that I will be stopped out of my short at $1.23... we are only a whisker away from this low price.

Far more risk than reward for shorters- even over a 3 day period IMO. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.