VYS 0.00% 28.5¢ vysarn limited

dropping price, page-176

1. PDK
    508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    I am one of the long term holders (since the IPO) 90% shares and 10% options, currently in the top 20, have not sold any.

I know other large holders who have not sold either.
    As I have several HC posters on ignore status, I am only partly aware of the discussions from some responses.

While people may have urgent need for selling now, I would not be concerned about short sellers.

A year ago there was a period of large sell volume following the initial share price advance and capital raising. Current price is still three times higher so selling was not a good idea. The decision to sell (or buy) just because the price is falling (or rising) is pure speculation. It is better to understand the work the company is doing and the future prospects of the company based on products / services / resources.

The young grasshoppers talking about shorting MHM are really talking through their ass and pissing into the wind. The reason is the MHM volatility and the potential loss of being on the wrong side.

I do not think that any broker would allow anyone to sell short a million shares of MHM, even if the HC poster could afford to enter the transaction, he most likely does not have the capital required to cover the losses in case the share price moves only 20 percent against him. There were days when the price moved up more than 20 percent in a few hours.

I think it would be more productive for us to research the future of global aluminium demand and recycling, future demand and application of pure silicon, and our other minerals we have. This has already been discussed on HC and the long time holders are well informed about the company and know the reason why their hold the stock. No one forces anyone to buy this stock, and if you must sell, we could be on the other side of your transaction.

I recommend you apply the ignore option to some of the posters with no stake in the game only opinions and do not respond to their comments, this will save me some time reading irrelevant noise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ $37.74K 132.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9167 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 37847 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.