DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

If dropsuite has such potential a large client base and other...

1. 441 Posts.
    If dropsuite has such potential a large client base and other major plus,s Why would they sell for 283 million worthless shares in a slowly dying mining company .EXM Should concentrate all its efforts on Tennant Creek with modern technology there would be enough gold in the waste tailings to finance the high tech mining recovery of the deep gold . A friend of mine ( one of the 2 founders of Murchison Metals ) managed the site for the owner one of Australias wealthiest men at the time .At that time a fortune in gold had been won .but the mine needed upgrading to newer technology .The owner decided not to invest any capital and my friend supervised the dismantling of the equipment and its transfer to Adelaide as it was sold to the owners of Fiji Gold and shipped to Fiji .My friend is still Adamant that there is more gold still there then prev mined in the 100 years various people have nined there .This Guy has set up and run successful mines in various parts of the world including Getting the first stage of Murchison Metals up and running in record time and on budget .He still has records and data in storage on these exm leases .I emailed this info and his contact details to exm office some yrs ago they never responded or contacted him .what a vaulable consultant he would have been .The question is WHY did they ignore this info and offer to help . I have held stock since approx 2006 .Had 13 million shares until they consolidated by 100 now have 130000 ..Getting a Jv Partner with gold mining knowledge is the only hope for this stock .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
0.060(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $199.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.90 $2.79 $150.0K 53.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1800 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 2864 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.