CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

DrP, You did some valuations on CXY a while back. I would like...

1. 831 Posts.
    DrP,

You did some valuations on CXY a while back. I would like to understand how you arrived at that valuation. In the absence of any broker coverage of CXY I thought I would try to crunch some numbers. Feel free to contribute.

Let us assume the trial burn succeeds, the power plant is approved, the power plant will run on the Syngas and everything else runs smoothly. So essentially unrisked.
    Using the latest 3B and the figures from the presentation last year. Capex for 400 MW power station is $113 million. Fully diluted CXY has 747,368,417 shares, assuming all options are exercised, CXY now has enough money for the trial burn and ongoing working capital. If they raise 40% of the equity for the project at say 20 cps that equates to $45.2 million /$0.20 = 226 million shares. Total number of shares on issue would now be 973,368,417.

If the company trades at a PER of 5 and with an annual net cash flow of $35.1 million for the 400 MW power station, then that would value the company at 18 cps for a successfully completed 400 MW power station.

P.S. It seems I was wrong about the CO2 emissions. UCG reduces CO2 emissions by 25% not 1/3.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.