CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

DrPYou provide sensible perspective to postulative ponderings...

1. 37,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419

DrP

You provide sensible perspective to postulative ponderings lol.

The case I considered had Kingaroy 400MW commissioned 2 yrs from now, with the 2nd,3rd and 4th projects (wherever they may be) being commissioned 3yrs, 4yrs and 5yrs from now. Agreed, 3yrs for Kingaroy and yrs 4, 5 and 6 for the 2nd to 4th projects is more realistic.

As Cougar is known to be at early stages of a planned project in Pakistan now and is currently considering a project or projects in India and is investigating options for the LaTrobe valley in Victoria, considering 4 commissioned syngas to electricity projects 6 yrs from now isn't too fanciful imo.

Throw in an aging coal fired electricity generating infrastructure, climate change imperatives and reverberrating implications from sustained oil pricing at just $150 to $200 per barrel and there is plenty of incentive to accelerate the roll out of syngas fuelled power station infrastructure.

Once the need/demand/benefits og ucg are recognised and understood, significant engineering management and corporate resources can do the rest. With Critical Path Planning 1001 from 2nd yr university, staging 3 to 5 yr project development timelines to commission just one project per yr is something to be done blindfolded 8)).

Cheers
    Dex

PS ... I'd be deleriously happy to leave the potential for 100% to 200% gains to future investors by selling out completely before the sp hit $1 lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.