LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

Not going to question your honesty Dr Pepper, but you spinning...

1. THC
    122 Posts.
    Not going to question your honesty Dr Pepper, but you spinning crap or telling the truth. Guy in New York indicated that, as of Sunday, less than 10% of the panels have been installed. Also been informed that installation only occured a couple of days this week by someone else over there.
    You have on the other hand, said about 30% completed, as of Monday, and nearly finished. It is clear from the dodgey webcam photo that it is not even close to being finished, and I was to take a guess, from the small amount of signage visible, of which maybe 2 rows of that are covered right at the bottom.
    There appears to be no way that the sign will be finished by late Feb. as Lumacom recently indicated, and I'm just wondering whether it will be completed commissioned by the end of March.
    At the start of installation they said late Dec. it will be finished - now we are suggesting mid to late March. How did they get this so wrong - has been a very nice winter in NY this year. Very few days where the workers have not not been able to work.
    One question for you Dr Pepper - can you honestly see the sign or have any idea at all what is the progress of the installation?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.