NEU 2.04% $15.52 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I still think Johnson & Johnson is the number one candidate to...

1. 35,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    I still think Johnson & Johnson is the number one candidate to move on NEU overtime - to many similarities in business & direction to ignore it.

You only have to look at them in late 2011 with their ambitous move with the open R&D program into neuroscience & TBI as the first point of attack making J&J probably one of the first to return back to the graveyard after many gave it away.

"Once the infrastructure is in place, adds Manji, a couple of projects can get started in 2012 and new ones added as the movement grows".

Then to take Perseis into consideration & how it relates, one of J&J's key areas of focus is Oncology (as it is with most majors) couple that with their aquisiton of Centocor (now under Janssen) & Centocor's rep as a leader in monoclonal antibody technology now under their banner.

J&J getting their mittens in with Perseis should the results deliver as expected wouldn't suprise me at all & probably helps to get their close association as the later stage projects progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.52
Change
0.310(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $1.983B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.19 $15.62 $15.11 $8.655M 558.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 440 $15.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.54 752 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.