druidism, page-76

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    so ddzx you still have not experience love outside of the bonding with lust.

RM. again, your testimony is false, despite the mercy I showed you yesterday. I did not say I have not experienced love outside of bonding with lust. But it is obvious you have not.

Allow me to share a mystery to you. Generally, the love you belief your Theist has for you is only the love of man.

For example, in the olden times, when fire & brimstone was what was taught in the Churches (rather than love), this happened because the love of the faithful was poor.

But today, due to birth control, when men & women can develop more affection towards each other, the Church ministers speak more of love.

This shows the love imagined from the creator is merely the projection of the sexual affection felt between men & women.

I hear your truth statement about unconditional love but that is not a truth found in Christianity.

Unconditional love is not found in Christianity, you say? OK, if you say so, which is why many have no interest in it.

I am not challenging your truth statement but have you ever experienced love outside of this context or taint of lust.

My experience is irrelevant. What is relevant is creation is driven by the sexual drives (lust) is all living beings & the "heat" of sexual biology is the same as the "heat" of the sun, etc, which creates & sustains life.

Is it something that you want to experience but cannot find?

Your question is irrelevant, again. I have described to you in detail what unconditional & pure love is. That you must continue rebelling & assert your sexual love shows a lack of fluency on the matter.

What has lead you so far down the path that you appear so lost Phoenician?

Is "Phoenician" supposed to be a Jewish insult? Certainly not lost in a fantasy world.

You do not seem to be content and sometimes even hostile.

Not at all. It is you that is unable to accept critique of your believe system, which is about things that you have not experienced.

What makes you flee the further one runs Phoenician the greater the chance one will get terribly lost.

You are imagining things again. Worse, I do not even identify with the word "Phoenician" so you are again stuck in your own mind created fantasy world of unwarranted superiority.

As I previously posted, your sexual longings & needs are the same as all humans & all animals & all insects.

This is why Druidism is far superior to your personal belief system because it at least can see the commonality & interconnectedness of all life.

Where as you, personally, are lost in a superiority belief when you are, in reality, exactly the same as monkeys, insects, etc

regards

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.