CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

One thing is for sure, you have to give it to these guys. The...

1. 41 Posts.
    One thing is for sure, you have to give it to these guys. The rest of the market is floundering with an expected 600 Juniors going to be removed from the Bourses by June 30th (See Kitcometals.com: 600 Juniors to Disappear from Scene by June 2013: Veteran Geologists).

Meanwhile, I see that ZZZED is doing his usual negative. Actually the placement was done at a premium, obviously the price was set prior to Friday. It doesn’t really matter, most stocks in Australia are done at a 10-20% discount. We are talking pennies here. Whether it was at a premium or a couple of cents under it was an amazing effort.

I don’t think ZZZED could say anything positive about CDU, it’s just not in his nature, and the thing is there is nothing new about what he has to say. I don’t know why he bother posting, it’s just all negative, negative, should just put ##### and let us try to guess what he is saying.

I say congratulations to the CDU team, another great effort. One thing is for sure, anyone that thinks that CDU will not be fully funded without any debt is kidding themselves. WM said from day one at the first Annual Meeting I went to.

“We will bring Rocklands into production as a world class copper mine with the lowest cost per lb. Copper in Australia and we will do it with no debt” So far he has been spot on.

Always back someone who does what they say they are going to do. No Dreamers in CDU, just doers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.