CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

drum roll - ann out !, page-82

1. 46,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8808
    Hi Max - I normally dont go bottom fishing as I have not had a lot of success with it in the past - I prefer to see the trend change confirmed But I think CDU may have put in a bottom at $3.31- Its been making marginally higher lows and may be basing out now- They have just raised $40m ( hopefuly O.W,s cheque gets banked soon ) so I have stuck my toe back in water today.

If it makes a fresh low I will sell as I will have got the entry point wrong - My stop loss price will be $3.29 - Im hoping it doesn't go back below today's low of $3.36 - initial upper targets are $3.71 then $3.94 hopefully followed by a move back above the 195d ema and then a golden cross- but Im getting way ahead of myself now ! LOL

Positive catalysts are the recent placement at $3.45 hopefully putting a floor under the price - followed by some of Letos happy snaps of $20m worth of NCU nuggets ready to be railed to the smelter ( China or My Isa ? :)

Negative triggers are an expected market pullback or correction in Yankee land and further softening of the copper price.

Dislaimer
    Hoots has accounted for around 50% of today's trade. Sentiment changed - I will post a chart later-

hOOt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.