RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

drum roll please, page-8

1. 676 Posts.
    Well I guess one conclusion that's been kicked ard here is that insiders already had the heads up and this was the nuckle on the nerve to flush more sellers out - Profs making hay while the sun shines?
    No comment from RRS, just a cut & paste job gives them distance from operational matters - still wish they'd get their grammar right, even if it is just an intro.
    Hard to fathom why the delay for rig & drilling, citing security matters (piracy & sthn instability), while they can still bring in the vibroseis vehicles & support team into the Dharoor- are they coming overland on trucks or being shipped in? I'm guessing they're being shipped in which if this comes to pass, then piracy is not really a major concern. Guess what's also factored in is that the seismic crew are heading to the more northern region, implying that it is more stable or easier to secure, which leads me to think that once the seismic is acquired and interped (relatively quick turn ard re processing the stacks) then perhaps the Dharoor might be drilled first if the sth is still too sticky for their liking? Just some thoughts..
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.