AEV 8.33% 1.1¢ avenira limited

Some ppl say that what gets postedon HC has no bearing on a...

1. 3,648 Posts.
    Some ppl say that what gets postedon HC has no bearing on a stock's price - I haven't believed it because I believe "word gets around". It is true thought that bad news gets around fastyer than good news - its just human nature.

HOwever, your posts have finally convinced me that what get posted on HC has no effect on a stock, or at least very little effect.

Your continuous FUD on MAK is a credit to HC's open policy of allowing unsubstantiated bulldust to be published.

How many times does it have to b said, that the dilution is minimal, that the "outlay" equals the value of BON?

The "stock dump" is nothing more than churn and the stacked sellers and buyers is little more than the stock standard manipulation we have to put with in this market place.

As to the directors doing mates a favour, BON SH's will decide what happens next, not the directors of MAK.

Also, $2.5m is $2.5m in anyone's book. Keep ramping though, as there are many MAK SH's who will buy up more at these prices if they can.

BTW, you now on my ignore list and 7th on my personal list of time wasters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $29.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $19.80K 1.774M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1796544 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.