A Judge who was fed up with his job and quite depressed went for...

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    A Judge who was fed up with his job and quite depressed went for a drink at the end of a hard day of judging. He drank a little too much but managed to stagger to the train station to catch his train home. While sitting on the train in his drunken state he threw up all over himself. When he finally got home his wife was waiting for him and helped him to bed. In the morning he was so embarrassed and ashamed of himself that he told his wife a drunk old man had thrown up all over him while he was on his way home. His wife made him a strong coffee and sent him off to work.
    When he arrived at his chambers he felt that he had not told a convincing story and his wife may not have believed him, so later that day, he rang her." My darling, you won't believe who was presented to me in court this morning. The old man who threw up all over me was arrested for drunk and disorderly behavior. I gave him 30 Days!!!!"
    His wife laughed and said " You should have given him 60 days because he shat in your underpants as well!"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.