IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

ds is playing you all

1. 313 Posts.
    Its nice to read the chats on this page but you have to realise that you are being played.

During the last rise (PIIa results announcement lead-up) Taylors and others were supporting the stock. Check out the volume of buying up to the announcement. What PRR needed was support once the announcement came out but as usual, you were all played by the traders including our Mr Knowledgeable DS. When a few million get sold into the market post an announcement, coupled with the day traders it put a huge brake on things. Taylors have heaps of stock now and were told of the unfailing support of the large share holders. They were miffed to find out that a large shareholder was selling as they were supporting the stock. They will not move forward to support any more and they are really peeved about the large shareholder saying they are holding but selling at the same time.

Between you all you have succeeded in making PRR go nowhere fast. Enjoy loosing your money in this rubbish biotech. June should see tax loss selling and real weakness in PRR - I predict new lows. The management is ineffectual, the Chairman needs to do a deal, merger or a bit of corporate activity would help.

To be honest I wish Brian Frost was back - he knew how to get interest in a stock and to be honest - that's what we want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.