IMM 1.69% 30.0¢ immutep limited

Ahhh my good friend Primatron welcome back for your valuable...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    Ahhh my good friend Primatron welcome back for your valuable contribution.

After your bullish then bearish then anti CEO posts and attempting to conspire directly with me and others and getting rejected you manage to come up with this effort.

I have sold some - well done. I didn't surpress it in any way like you imply and I am less than 10% of the volume so all your acusations can't hold much weight. As for Taylors being surprised - you obviously wern't on the phone call I had with them selling some of my stock to them - I don't understand how the could have been surprised when they knew I was selling it. Then there was my courtesy email to a few parties including both Taylors and PRR's chairman explaining that I was getting bearish on equity markets as a whole and was selling 20% of ALL my holdings over a period of a few weeks (sorry I forgot to include you on that email but if you recall my last phone conversation with you I said I was sick of all these people trying to make sure I wouldn't sell anything).

For the record I still hold more than 3m shares an have no offers in the market and do not intend selling anything at the moment. I have NO INTENTION of selling any more but it really gives me the sh!ts the way everyone wants to control my stake and all it has done has made me want to sell something I think is a great investment.

I hope you have sold because I am sick of you blaming me for every movement - like I told you before - I never got a phone call when I bought 1m but if I sell 500k I have a phone call and get abused on chat boards.

Good luck with it - I know I will make plenty if it rallies, I know I have no intention of selling anything under 15c-20c but I also might.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.5¢ $598.4K 2.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 192353 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 126073 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.