CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

dso announcement , page-87

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    BRETTO,

You have to admit to what I wrote above, instead of coming up with further excuses. And that is, that both you and I, have joined the wrong crowd back when.

If we didn't, today we would be miles better off and with more dry powder for the bang when the time will come.

No use burying our heads in the sand. Not me anyway because I have openly admitted to it. IMHO there is nothing wrong in admitting one's mistake, while there is plenty wrong in not doing it.

As for the JORC being wrong, well mate why doesn't WM comes out in the open and clearly saying what you did instead of hinting at ""what could have been"".

There you go BRETTO, IMHO you are still with the wrong crowd and believe everything they say. To each his own and you can DYOR!!

To me it was just a fact of "screw me once shame on you" and "screw me twice shame on me", and so, based on that very basic principle, I've made my final decision.

If it proves that I was wrong, well I will only have to blame myself and not someone else that conned me in the past, won't I.??

Enough said!!!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.