CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

dso crushing underway, page-15

1. 15,738 Posts.
    garndo,

Your post is a ripper!

That wonderful announcement for some reason continues to avoid some critical facts.

CDU says "mining is reality". hey maybe those words are there for me as I mention reality many times in these posts.

But CDU fails this reality test in that they don't seem to want to disclose what copper is in that 500,000 tonne stockpile.

Its only reality once they reveal the copper content, but they won't reveal that for some reason, so there is as yet no reality.

Others have pointed out how CDU carefully allocate the ore to various piles at various grades. CDU has day by day, a very accurate picture of what percents sit in each part of the stockpile. there is no extra work to do to gather that as its needed so that they can later feed the process plant with the mix of ore that they desire at any time.

It continues to puzzle me that for some reason CDU don't wish to let holders know exactly what is there.

just look at the quarterlies of other copper miners. They set out the stockpile tonnage and its overall grade. they set out the tonnes mined plus tones to waste and tonnes to the stockpile with grades.

Its a very natural thing to do that.

All that CDU are feeding their owners is the 5000,000 tonne figure. Now is that an overall average of 1% copper, or is it half a percent or is it 6.66%? No shareholder knows. Strange.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.