CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

dso crushing underway, page-16

1. 8,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8171
    There are some very good parts of this announcement, yet it is misleading.

The announcement is backing up what the holders and the attendees at the AGM know. That being, there is a lot of very good ore at Rocklands that the company is getting stuck into.

However the title clearly indicates crushing of DSO underway, fantastic news, yet where is the information about this?

There is none!!

The communication of the company on this is appalling. I'm actually worried that CDU will get a fine or at least a please explain from the regulators, as it should for releasing misleading information.

I have rung both offices to get some-one to look at the headline and announcement, yet all I get are receptionists that can't help, nor do anything. Nor do I get calls returned by anyone in authority.

It is appallingly amaturish having such a headline to an announcement, then not having anyone in the office available for communication.

We have a fantastic resource at Rocklands, it is time for our company to rise to the level of professionalism required to be a mining company of substance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.