CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

dso crushing underway, page-29

1. 15,775 Posts.
    Ozblue,

Your observation is spot on.

There is not a single sentence in the announcement about actually crushing any DSO. There is no photo of it being crushed to replace the lack of words.

Maybe you are right and that part of the headline is actually for the next announcement.

Its odd. If the crushing was taking place, surely there would by many sentences on that rather than nothing at all?

This stuff is always entertaining.

The JORC doesn't show the additional copper they say. Its a problem with the JORC they say.

I say that CDU don't show what additional copper is in the 500,000 tonnes, let alone what base copper is there. Strange.

The stuff has been mined and the reality is meant to be available for all to see but its not being announced. It was being announced back in april 2013, but for some reason that info stopped being made available.

Surely the simplest thing in the world would be to tell all what grades and tonnes have been mined? The company know those numbers. Why keep them a secret if they are really really great numbers as implied by wonderful photos and wonderful words?

Reality may well have arrived when those numbers come out and continue to be updated regularly. How long before that happens I wonder?

I wonder how much of that DSO is actually crushed now? Zero tonnes, or is it 1 tonne or 66.6 tonnes? The headline says its being crushed but not another word anywhere about it in the announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.