CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

dso crushing underway, page-87

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

Well - if it is material, update the JORC resource, or at least come out with an additional resource

If it is not material - stop releasing multiple press releases with lots of glossy pictures, but containing no real information.

If for one would be extremely worried if I was an investor in CDU - and if CDU formed a major part of my portfolio, I would be seeking to reduce my exposure.

For a moment try to forget that this is CDU and just look at the facts - what facts - to date:

> No (limited) material disclosure
    > Fails to meet previously announced deadlines
    > Funding requirements are opaque

And when questioned - the defence is usually the same - represents a 'unique' situation - so doesn't have to conform to the standards applied to its peers.

For the LT CDU investors, I really hope you are right, but all the signs say otherwise.

From my perspective:

> Definitely some DSO present (it would be good to know tonnages, production forecasts) - but not as much as a lot of investors are assuming
    > Primary sulphide orebody - nice and high grade, but I would be thinking of going down the low tonnage/high grade route, rather than the bulk mining approach (small open pit, then UG)
    > Forget the standalone magnetite (of doubtful economics) and also discount the cobalt.

But at the moment, what I cannot get my head around is:

If there is as much DSO as CDU seem to imply (but note they never actually say), why are they not monetising this to fund the project completion - rather than trying to cobble together a debt/equity raise?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.