CRI 8.33% 1.3¢ critica limited

Agree, the IO price has no bearing on the SP. To keep things in...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Agree, the IO price has no bearing on the SP. To keep things in perspective, this is a Tin and Tg mining proposition. The DSO discoveries are a bonus find and a great source of additional income. If I remember rightly, the cost to dig up the DSO was somewhere around 6 Mil, the profits are something like 10 times over a period of 2-3 years.

It's effectively free cash flow that will mitigate future capital raising against the primary focus of the Tin and Tg mine. So the changes in IO price will effect the profit margin, but it is all still clear profit. I think I once worked out that the DSO profit alone was worth about 30c per share without even considering Tin/Tg value.

The SP is well short of where it should be purely based on fear of the environmentalist who are going in with a no compromise approach. 5 years of a marginal labor has made the greens disproportionally more power full than the number of the electorate who vote for them. The next election will probably resolve that issue.

There is a fight coming, that's for sure. But IMO if the DSO mines get the go ahead the SP will double in a day, if they are not then the SP will fall or remain somewhere close to it's current level waiting on the Tin/Tg approvals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $34.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $56.26K 4.684M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 421924 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1019226 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.