CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Stephen the question is much simpler than asking about VAT - The...

1. 46,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8731
    Stephen the question is much simpler than asking about VAT - The company said they would get a $1040 ton premium over the LME copper price for sales of their product into China - They also said this $1040 premium would cover the additional cost of road freight given they do not have their rail facility completed. if the $$$ numbers they quoted included VAT then they would not get the extra cash to subsidize the road freight.it would go to the Chinese government.

Its a simple mater to Google what the Shanghai premium is --- I posted 2 links to relevant articles yesterday - they clearly state the premium is $80 to $100 per ton - $1040 is 900% higher than any reference to Shanghai premium of LME that I cant find on the net - For the rampers this is a golden opportunity to put the realists back in their box by simply supplying a link to an article that can back up the $1040 premium claim.

Jumpstart in regard to the photo containers , any person looking at the picture and reading the text would get the impression the containers are ready to go , simply put the lids and and load them onto the truck - most likely the copper is stored in the containers and the lids are on to keep out the water to eliminate the oxidation loss - a perfectly reasonable thing to do then just take 250mm out and load it into to another container then put it on a truck - so why not just say that ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.