CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Karlene I don't believe for one second that all the posters...

1. 2,594 Posts.
    Karlene

I don't believe for one second that all the posters posting on the negative are just doing it for themselves.
    As I have said before on here if I had any sort of sights on obtaining Rocklands at a much less than fair price I would make sure that I had an influence on here.
    So what I look at is posters that try and scare holders with a mixture of truth and total fabrication and then leading holders along.
    The big things these people hold onto have been the jorc,the finances and now when they cannot
    prove either of theses they are going to start back with WM is not the man to lead the company.
    Well as you know and everyone else here knows (those that say he shouldn't be leading the company actually know he should be) he has taken CDU to this stage of its development and is the person to lead CDU through to contracts ,sales and becoming the new force in copper.
    The other good thing for holders is that at this SP there is no point at all in selling.
    So we are much better to see how it plays out and hold or even buy.
    If CDU are getting several Chinese smelters together to see how much product they want would we do that without being able to supply?
    After first sales I'm sure we will be finding out actual mining figures which then make the jorc redundant.
    Mining figures are all that count now.
    Plus sales of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.