CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

dso ready for shipment, page-54

1. 1,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    ROH,

Did you read the announcement

The Shanghai Spot Price for Copper is approx. $US1040 higher than the LME price.
    Delivery of refined copper product within mainland China is currently fetching significant premium to LME pricing for spot copper, recently quoted to the Company at US$8,400 per tonne, so remains a significantly attractive option.
    The premium over LME pricing not only covers the cost transporting the copper products to China, but results in significant premium over local sales.

Have you not taken notice of what Hoots has posted

Shanghai metal prices include VAT

This is from SHMET site

C. SHMET includes a 17% Value-Added Tax (VAT).

Here is the link if you want to check.

http://en.shmet.com/Price/shmet.aspx

So at the moment SHMET copper spot is around RMB 50,500 = US$ 8,220
    Take off the 17% VAT and you have US$ 7,025

Current LME spot is US$7,040

Slight premium. now read the CDU announcement again, the claim a US$ 1,040 price gain on Shanghai Exchange and that this extra money will pay for freight.

Now we are talking DSO , not concentrate, I do not think that OW have locked up the DSO only 60% of concentrate. When we do get to concentrate, do you think that OW, who have a contract will pay anything other than LME.

The point is, what from the company is to be believed or taken as credible information when they have made such a horrendous error.
    In fact, I do not know why they have not been asked to amend and reissue the announcement by the ASX. 17% overstatement on price.
    With all the trips to China and know one knows how the Chinese VAT system works. (It is very different to our system)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.