CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

But, but ,but, The containers, are not full, only water bottles,...

1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    But, but ,but, The containers, are not full, only water bottles, also, how are they going to get there, when posted by many that this can not be done.
    I do not have to study too much as all the scribes with a sell or do not hold declaration do all the research for me, including the assumption that the latest ANN should not have been published as everything in it was over looked by the powers that be, and it is just another load of hogwash to pacify the holders.
    It does appear to me however that many posters have an oversupply of time available to continually berate the company and that we, the holders , are a bunch of losers.
    The proof of the pudding will be in the eating,
    Oh, I forgot to mention the vat,,that will also be in the pudding,
    Just maybe another "expert" on Chinese taxation will be able to point me in another direction, but one thing I do know is that the Chinese vat rules and methods of payment are totally different to that of Australia, and also another certainty, is that the canny Scotsman will be well aware of this,
    Anyway, to all the down rampers,, carry on, as it is a highlite of my day reading all the negativity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.