CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

DSO Timeline, page-6

1. 4,289 Posts.
    I just love seeing pretty well all of our shorters / down rampers out in force again…..what a team….and so you should be if you are still hoping to get to hoot's $1.37 cents a share….lol
    Now should he / you be wrong and the SP rises….you get burnt.
    Clearly you missed this news….and I am here to help you out….so you dont end up shirtless:
    From MoneyMorning…free subscription: One of their headlines: "AFTER THREE YEARS IN THE DOLDRUMS… AUSSIE RESOURCE STOCKS ARE NOW A RAGING BUY THE LAST TIME RESOURCE STOCKS TRADED THIS LOW WE SAW A TWO AND A HALF YEAR RALLY THAT SAW THEM GAIN 124%... NOW THEY’RE GETTING READY TO DO IT AGAIN….."

No wonder poor old grar is so concerned about SOMEONE (please see headline above!!) having the audacity to be buying CDU shares and decimating their churn stock….imho…isn't that only meant to be traded between your participating brokers?….lol…the gall of it!!!
    It can only get worse mate….that blasted XMM indicator….and the headline sure looks like you should have jumped out of this index…..ignore at your own peril…….what if the DSO information is added to todays Quarterly…….Fingers crossed boys that it is….lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.