FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Another enthusiastic "shareholder" who has only solely posted on...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Another enthusiastic "shareholder" who has only solely posted on FBR and pops up whenever a post comes after the board hmm.. Please disclose whether or not you have a direct or indirect connection to FBR.

Now if one can't articulate the technology beyond the terms of "challenging physics". They really shouldn't be asking Q1-7 or trying to restructure a company.

In response to the above you do realise that FBR can't articulate the technology in more than two sentences does this mean they should close up? And a bonus for you the "challenging physics" words comes from Pivac interview talking about the X!! I deliberately used his own words against him as I knew someone close to FBR would try to discredit me.

If you read my follow up post you see suggestion of moving FBR into the medical robotics wasn't based solely on DST. Also there is a lot of ignorance on your behalf and unless you can claim to know know surgical procedures. Side note I'm not a practicing engineer anymore so please don't talk down to me.

You have put together one hell of a post but can you provide the research that backs up your claim on how you think DST operates? If an everyday shareholder can work out the intricacies of X then this company is in massive trouble.

FBR should really hire you and replace their whole marketing department because you have provided more information than they have. I would be very surprised if you did not have a connection as no shareholder who wants to maximise value would want Pivacs in charge anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.