FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Did not mean to ignore the building standard comments. My...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Did not mean to ignore the building standard comments. My opinions on that topic are that they're still very unclear. Yes there are arguments whether robotic construction meets current standards. That is not the question that should be discussed or answered. It assumes that current building standards are as good as they can get. When introducing a disruptive technology or disruptive process everything needs to be reconsidered. If we only listen to builders of a previous generation there will be no progress forward. Builders, material suppliers (brickworks, WB), and digital construction firms will need to come together and write new building standards. This can only be done through demonstration and testing of new methods, all of which is happening. There's no telling how much standards can change, because there's no telling how much influence you technology can have. So why argue about it?

My thought process on this is....Troopy is right (for the time being). New technology and standards will need time to be developed and take hold. The current building standards aren't going to go out of style anytime soon. Troopy will be able to build to the current standards and tell people that he was right. Digital construction firms will develop solutions to issues and overtime technology will take hold and drive new standards. Getting in the weeds on this isn't worthwhile. The correct people are aware of the issues or can identify issues as they come about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.