FBR 2.94% 3.5¢ fbr ltd

Your statement below”You have put together one hell of a post...

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 465
    Your statement below

”You have put together one hell of a post but can you provide the research that backs up your claim on how you think DST operates? If an everyday shareholder can work out the intricacies of X then this company is in massive trouble."

You delivered this with a double-edged sword. You want him to back it up with research yet if a shareholder can figure it out the company is in massive trouble. Whatever answer you get you will have reason to continue the argument. This statement in itself shows your agenda. I only wonder if you are trying bring the price down to buy up or if you honestly have nothing better to do with yourself.

Another of your statements below

"FBR should really hire you and replace their whole marketing department because you have provided more information than they have. I would be very surprised if you did not have a connection as no shareholder who wants to maximise value would want Pivacs in charge anymore."

Do you think everyone who comes in here and challenges your point’s works for FBR? It is time for the tinfoil hat again. In regards to marketing, did you not stop to think they may consider potential clients and value adding partners a bigger priority than connecthedots? By gaining clients and partnerships, shareholders and their business together will receive what they actually want. If they are to focus on answering social media questions (yours are daily) would this not distract form the important tasks of refining the product, meeting standards and delivering a service?

In regards to Troopy and building standards, the man is clever in the industry I have no doubt and unlike you I actually have respect for this man as he brings some quality into the conversation and also supports his claims. At this point it is a decision we must make ourselves if we believe the building standards were met by the civil and engineering consultancy group as FBR have stated. I have hedged my bet on FBR, BKW, WB and the ability new innovative technology has to challenge and improve our understandings and practices.

Give the spotlight a rest, find another hobby. If the business goes under put on your happy cape and come back and tell everyone how you told us so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $156.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $438.7K 12.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4020699 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 577318 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.