FBR 4.76% 4.0¢ fbr ltd

DST (Dynamic Stabilisation Technology) Game Changer or Not?, page-55

1. K23
    671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    So i think your DST answer would be something like... if you combine inclination, azimuth, lasers and the basic functions of our inner ear into a complex code you would have a chook on stage, trying to explain it.

We will never know the exact mechanisms and code the DST uses.... why? ... did coke-a-cola tell all their shareholders the recipe.... No! now i could list endless companies that haven't told the shareholders the secret to their success... I think your question needs to be... does their secret weapon work??

also i don't think the DST is a brand new concept, look at some of the other robotic companies out there that are doing gymnastics... look at mining industries prepping for underwater mining! Another good 1 to wrap your head around is offshore drilling, they have compensaters in the derrick to cope with swell, and some gps positioning sytems for currents and wind... and then try and hit your payzone many kilometres away without spudding the bit...

now ask yourself, can FBR put a block with-in1mm over a 30m boom.... you better believe it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 3.9¢ $826.2K 19.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 191169 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 762777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.