FBR 2.00% 4.9¢ fbr ltd

Yes there can be many different uses that require the use of DST...

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Yes there can be many different uses that require the use of DST , but I think the concentration will be to have robots that can get the dwelling to water tight stage (lock up stage) only , eg : first -Slab, bricklaying(already sorted) , roof trusses, roof tiles . I would like to think, Maybe a interchangeable head on the boom that has a grip that caters to those different tasks . The hardest journey for FBR imo was to create what they have , from here the innovation to transform this into other mechanical tasks ( machines) will be so much easier , the way I see it is they have started with the hardest which will make all other inventions more easier to tackle . As you said this , we have many colours but atm we only have on offer is white . Who knows where this will go but I honestly did not think in my wildest dreams that bricklaying would ever change and I’ve been in the building industry 35 years ! Imagine what all the builders in America will think once they see what HX can do !! This is just the start of a frenzy and no one in America even knows of HX yet ! Florida has the population of Australia , I really hope Mark and Mike have invited all the media channels to witness those 10 builds .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $236.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $383.5K 7.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 140315 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 720789 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.