FBR 2.22% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

Whilst there might be other applications, I can't see them...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Whilst there might be other applications, I can't see them really pursuing other applications for the next 3-5 years. Why ?

1. Given this is the first commercial Hadrian X, the first fews years there will be significant resources devoted to design improvements. These machines to date, have not been running day in day out. So there will be reliability issues which required design improvements, This will be the highest priority as high machine reliability will be critical parameter in its reputation and the cornerstone for global expansion.
    2. I'm expecting they will be focussed Hadrian X development. To further improve the accuracy and simplify the operation even further. If they could change the number of operators required from 3 back to only 2 (even allowing for breaks) significantly reduces costs.
    3. Similarly, if they can move from an average of 300 blocks/hr to over 500+ block/hr to drive the financial benefits even further for adopting Hadrian X's. Assume both of the above will be enable signifiant increase in a recurring licensing costs and make the WaaS even more competitive.
    4. . Expanding the WaaS globally will take a number of years. Use lots of resources for confirmation of meeting building codes, demo's and training.

They can't afford to stand still on Hadrian X as the current model is still short of the desired targets and still need to increase the "economical moats" around this technology to secure this as number 1 for a period of time.

If the JV is signed in the US, the lowest hanging fruit for rapidly growing this business is really around making Hadrian X an even more economical method of building wall's and expanding the WaaS globally. Making WaaS with Hadrian the preferred global construction method for smaller builds will be critical.

This is at least a 10 year journey, if not more given the need to many 1000's of Hadrian X's.

Other opportunities will be small fry in comparison to driving this core business really hard over next 3-5 years. After this time FBR will have plenty of cash to drive other opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $195.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $176.1K 3.968M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 127122 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 806776 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.