GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

dst test..., page-8

1. 642 Posts.
    hi, is it possible they been running dst's for 2 days now?

Just on thursday they were at 16153 feet, todays report at 16306 feet. If they were getting an average of 75-80 feet a day drilling they would of reached 16306 feet saturday afternoon.

Not sure how long the dst tests take but when they release the news it should see the share price run a fair bit i would think?

We reached 1.26 the first time on the news of akali gulch 28 foot interval. We have since had shows in cane creek and a major interval in pinkerton which i dont think the share price has reacted to since when the news came out the share price had been falling on the news we hadnt reached leadville when everyone expected gdn to of reached it.

The 61 foot show in leadville is most likely a major interval but for some reason they chose to report it as a minor show not sure why they decided to do that, if they said it was a major show or interval i think shareprice would have went up a lot since between leadville, akali gulch and pinkerton trail they should have well above 400bcf of gas. Just my thoughts though.

Anyone thinks thats why they are running these dst tests so they can tell the market that the 61 foot minor show is more like a major interval with the better readings?

Ive seen some maps on some websites that have been posted on here that show lynch dolomite could be a 1000 feet thick? Still a good chance of finding more gas shows before they finish drilling.

Also in the drilling report they said 11 intervals but in the quarter report they say 12 intervals plus oil interval to be tested?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.