VCR ventracor limited

Hey Savtin;Good to hear from you again. Just a few thoughts on...

1. 395 Posts.
    Hey Savtin;

Good to hear from you again. Just a few thoughts on your feedback;

1) You might recall the conversation I have with the VCR official - as we discussed it at length - the purpose

behind the ADDITIONAL 30 implants for the feasibility study that VCR requested, is to fill the gap between the

time they got approval for the protocol to the time they are given approval to commence BTT trial. They

specifically asked for them knowing fully well they will be able to use the results from all of them in the

BTT trial results as a whole.

2) The timeline you stated does not take into account the DT efforts, as it will run concurrenttly to BTT, and

this may cause one trial to impact the other. That's an unknown factor which can't be estimated.

3) Your calc. combines the implant time for both BTT and DT. I don't quite see it this way. Although both are

run concurrently, there is no need to wait for DT to finish to apply for approval for BTT. Once BTT is

finished it will be subject to it's own approval time-line, while DT continues.

4) Given 3 above - this means that with 40 centres, running 2 implants per month each (one for BTT and another

for DT - for simplicity's sake), this means that a period of 3 months is required to complete BTT (120

implants, after combinging the Feasibility study results). However, not all centres will go at once, so you

might want to double that figure to 6 months.

5) After step 4, they have to put the data together for submission, then wait for 6 months for approval. I

woudl give them 3 months for submission. this puts them into 1 year and 3 months range from when they actually

get their finger out and start the implants. This is the earliest I see it.

6) Repeat the cycle for DT.

In any event, who's to say???? We are all speculating!!!...Thanks to the lack of information from the company.

The best thing that has ever happended to date, is the fact I was able to start trading this stock for profit,

not for investment. In the last month I shorted vcr and have a tight stop-loss on it currently, if it twitches

above 0.805, I am out with a very nice profit, thank you very much. That's where the real value is.

Should they get their act together, I am sure I will pick it up and will trade the appropriate direction. But

it's good doing this form of analysis, so I am happy to exchange posts about it. As drg said, we all have a

love/hate relationship with this stock...:):)

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.