VCR ventracor limited

Hi dma,Yeah i read this before. I don't agree with your...

1. 177 Posts.
    Hi dma,

Yeah i read this before. I don't agree with your interpretation mate. I have a total of 273 Ventrassist implants for US Trials. See my calcs below:

DT TRIAL:
    Module A: 180 patients with 2:1 randomisation with control arm that doesn't get the implant. i.e 120 Ventrassist implants and 60 patients without. To see who fares better.

Module B: 45 patients randomised with another LVAD (maybe Thoratec 2nd gen device?). It doesn't say the ratio here. Assuming it is also 2:1, then we have 30 Ventrassist implants and 15 other commercial approved LVAD.

Therefore total Ventrassist implants for DT trial =

120 (module A) + 30 (module B) = 150

BTT Trial:
    Total of 140 patients from a previous announcement. Not sure of the randomisation ratio, anyone know? Again assuming a reasonable balance of 2:1 to the control arm, that is 93 total Ventrassist implants.

Therefore total Ventrassist implants for US trials =

150 (DT trial) + 93 (BTT trial) + 30 (feasibility study) =

At $100k each that's just over $27 mil. These are only rough numbers of course depending on how many control participants there are. Could be less, could be more. Whichever way, it's a heck of a lot of implants.

And yeah dma you're correct in saying that the trials will run concurrently.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.