DT April 3 afternoon, page-164

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    THD - Hey Spawn just read then, not really sure it addresses my concerns, their revenue streams scare me and justify my original data concerns. Uber and Dominos et al are already ultra lean could they afford or be in somewhat motivated to give away affiliate commissions, advertising revenues, by fundamentally taking away from their own user base which they had already paid for by acquiring that customer.

Another concern is it will also change the complete brand identity and usability of these other apps to conform to THD UI/UX. This may scare customers off.

Slide 4 - What if one app could unify all of your contacts from all other apps into one intuitive contact engine. Scares the hell out of me, what if I purposely held different apps for different contacts across different messaging platforms.

Finally I think ultimately their customer acquisition cost will be far too high and will have a huge capex once it's completely built, I also think their server fees will be through the roof again will be priced into capex.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.