DT Pre Market Jan 4 2017, page-16

1. 672 Posts.
    Good morning everyone,
    Hope you all had a great first day of trading in 2017.

My list for possible movers for today...
    Pre-market news (as at posting 9.35am): STL, AJX

Momentum (charts further below)
    AGO - More indecision/consolidation, so same as yesterday's post, idea still valid.

BMN - Same trade from yday's post. Travelling nicely, break above 33 could lead to a strong move, 36 as the first DT level, 41 and 45 as STT levels. I'd like to see vol well over 1M for the break though.

ERA - Intra-day double bottom AND cup & handle forming. Handle was looking picture perfect yesterday trading 45-46.5, but then traded below the range and doesn't look as attractive. It closed the gap at 44.5 though so it may now be ready to rally from here. Could punt here at the bottom of the handle with a very tight stop ~43, or wait for more confirmation to trade around 46 and enter via breakout (but accept a lower reward-risk ratio)

FIG - Increasing vol yday, forming a ledge at 53 with strong size to break through. A break could lead to a big move and possibly new highs.

GPP - Same as yday's post, still trading under level at 29 after touching it 2 days ago, normally I'd expect the level to hold but vol is above average 2 days in a row now. If vol stays above average at these prices, could pop soon and make the next leg.

Have a lovely day everyone

DTago.JPG DTbmn.JPG DTer.JPG DTera.JPG DTfig.JPG DTgpp.JPG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.