LNR 12.5% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

dt realisation sinking in, page-18

1. 155 Posts.

regarding this post by me earlier today:

-------------------------------------------------
    interesting...
    the top 5 list in that article shows a change in % holdings (for Millers of Manuka pty ltd)from 1.46% - in 2010 annual to 4.6% ...presumably as at this month? - not sure of the date of the article.

i found this after a quick search on millers of manuka:

Herbert (Bert) Roberts

Non Executive Director
    B. Sc.; M. Aus; I.M.M.

Bert Roberts? early career was as a geologist, working for seven years with the Bureau of Mineral Resources and eight years with mineral exploration companies. In 1971 he and his wife bought a controlling interest in Millers of Manuka Pty Ltd (fashion retailers) and they remain actively involved in that business and with ancillary investments. Bert is a Director of Millers of Manuka Pty Ltd, MM Adelaide Pty Ltd, Lubic Holdings Pty Ltd, The Brassey Hotel Pty Ltd and has held several ACT private sector and community organisation representative positions including past President of the Canberra Chamber of Commerce. Bert is a recipient of the Centenary medal for community service in the ACT. He is a foundation Director and a significant shareholder of VBC.

Looks like a vote of confidence to me...
    -------------------------------------------------------

the current top 20 list (thanks ubid) shows that IF the above was correct at the time the article claims - i.e. end Q42010...

then I would have to concede that it looks like millers of manuka pty ltd had increased holdings to 4.6% through 2010 and sold out of the top 20 since Q4 2010.

sorry if anyone found the earlier post misleading.. it wasn't intended that way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.552M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.548K 699.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1278000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 16432650 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.