DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

They've got to be taking the piss surely.Go to dart's website...

1. 3,140 Posts.
    They've got to be taking the piss surely.

Go to dart's website and read their roadshow presentation of exactly 1 year ago- March 2012.

http://www.dartenergy.com.au/page/Investor_Relations/ASX_Announcements

They had $122 mill in cash, a cash burn of $40 mill/ qtr, a supposed 50 assets in 7 countries and a plan to "maximize value for shareholders" through their 3 key tenements in NSW.

Fast forward one year and they have 17 mill cash, a cash burn of 17 mill last qtr and a shock announcement that they have basically written down their keys assets in Australia to zero by putting them on care and maintenance.

They have sacked 70% of their staff and virtually shut down all their expansion plans for Indonesia, China and continental Europe, keeping open only their 2 UK tenements concentrating on the PEDL133 in Airth Scotland which is yet to even get UK Govt approval.

DTE's roadshow presentation today is designed to put a positive spin on one of the biggest wastes of money I have seen in my years following ASX miners.

They blew $100 mill last year and have nothing to show for it!!!

About their most likely form of income anytime soon is in 2014 from their 20% ownership of Maria's Farm Veges, a tomato and capsicum farm they are building in Fullerton. yes can you believe it, lol, DTE shareholders own a tomato farm.

Good luck with that one. How are they ever going to turn things around by sacking 70% of their staff, putting most of their projects on "care and mantenance" and trying to reduce the blood flow from $17 mill to $3 mill/ qtr.

These guys are gone. Before the year is out there will be a massive cap raise and dilution in the 2-4 cent mark- if they are lucky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.