DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

DTE, page-15

1. 567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    My opinion; the iGas SP went up on the enthusiasm generated by the UK government push to develop shale gas resources. They used the high SP to make what what was effectively a low ball offer for Dart. The arbitrage created by the high iGas SP and the relatively low Dart SP meant that iGas could be shorted to buy Dart shares, so the prices started to equalise. Since then, the hype has left the UK shale story somewhat; the realisation that shale development is not a short term thing, coupled with the technical uncertainty of UK shale, and some deep seated resistance by Greens, is having a big effect. iGas has started to come back to earth, bringing Dart down in lock step. So in my opinion, not manipulation, but a consequence of the iGas deal.
    I had a reasonable chunk in Dart (430k shares), but I sold my last holding a couple of weeks ago. I originally bought for the long term, I have really been p..d off by the whole NHC/iGas debacle. If I get back in, it will only be for a trade if the SP gets down to around the 10c level. All IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.