DTers after Market Lounge 12 Dec, page-34

1. 12,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 397
    Yes but those are the things to take notice of and watch- can't even remember the code now of the one on fri that got that burst and stayed up there -and did a big crazy run- still in halt atm-
    That one a few weeks ago that went nuts was TCH I think - I was looking for the same patterns - the study of the gap up and then break higher is quite powerful there is some analogy from Linda Raske that has been posted several times that alerted me to look harder at the anatomy of how they behave - still a work in progress - the other one is the base reversal - that so many have popped up out of the last couple of months - usually the signal for pump for CR but if you can catch the volume it is a bonus.
    @onetricky a lot of traders buy at gap closes - you talking about the uptrendline on your chart ?
    After the few looks at the wider chart I think it might consolidate along here -the news today was met with supply from last run - but gee the whole thing was very neat and tidy today...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.